About Me: wife & wahm to 3 three little ones
See my complete profile

8/15/2006

Packaging Idea

I'm almost done with the babysitter note pads for the Stork Baskets, I'll post some pictures. I am hoping I receive the blank oval label samples that I requested to test out an idea I have for packaging my products. I've been searching for blank oval labels with no luck, up until recently, yeah! I just hope these are the size I'm looking for. I've already tried quite a few different ways to package my items - see through plastic boxes, cellophane bags with ribbon/raffia, shrink wrap, and right now I am using the clear bags with the flaps, but they are missing something, they just look too plain! So, now I have an idea I'd like to test, on one of my previous orders I partially created the idea but didn't have the labels... wish I had. I've been told and read that how you package products makes a statement about your business, it's fun and impressive to see that someone took the time to pretty-up your order and I agree, from personal experience. What are your thoughts, does it make a difference to you?

On a side note, I am working on some birth announcements and thinking about Christmas. I think I am going to add a little something extra to the Christmas cards and invitations, need to start working on those ideas, so I'll be heading out to the paper store soon. I want to be able to have some up on the website by the first week in September...We'll see.

I have three little ones actually four if you count my hubby - ha ha, shhhh don't tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home