About Me: wife & wahm to 3 three little ones
See my complete profile

8/15/2006

Real Savvy Moms

Surfing the net when I should really be in bed, I just found this website Real Savvy Moms, it's focus is to support, educate and inform women on preconception, pregnancy and parenting.

At a quick glance I saw message boards, blogs and momcasts. They also have a television series. Real Moms, Real Stories, Real Savvyâ„¢"

Looks interesting and I'd like to check it out some more, since I'm a nurse and obstetrics is my field. I like what they are offering.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Maggie M. said...

You've been warned: You're gonna get a bizillion emails and newsletters from Real Savvy Moms. I had to unsubscribe from all of their emails.

Sunday, August 12, 2007 8:39:00 PM  
Blogger The Glam Boutique said...

Thanks for the heads-up Maggie. I never did sign up for any of their information. ;)

Monday, August 13, 2007 11:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home