About Me: wife & wahm to 3 three little ones
See my complete profile

10/12/2007

This and That

Well, the kids have been in school for a while now (little over a month) and to my surprise we're all adjusting well to our busy schedule, soccer, fast-pitch softball, arts and crafts and tumbling!

Our son just started Pre-K and he's doing great, I am so proud of him and he's loving it. Even though he has a bit of a hard time getting up, once he's out of the shower he's ready to go!!

Our daughter is in 2nd grade and doing well, too. I'm left with my little one at home and she's loving our time alone together, it's been fun!

Business has been picking up really well and I'm excited about that!! So, I'm going to add a few more days to my production time. I'm taking a few classes here and there about marketing, branding etc. and a fun one too, on Butterfly Release.

I don't think I'm going to be incorporating that into my biz, but I thought it would be something fun to learn and our oldest daughter is into butterflies all of a sudden, so much so she wants a butterfly garden. ...note to self learn how to do one.. that'll be a fun project to do with her and the kids.

Last but not least...I have sold my Letterpress, to a young woman that I am delighted about!
She's coming from Iowa and she's a photographer and has been wanting one for a long time. I am looking forward to it going to a good home....poor thing has just been sitting in my garage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home